The purpose of this position is to assist Panther clients and customers who stop in or call Panther, to support Customer Service Representatives (CSR), graphic designers, process storefront business card orders, invoice customers and perform routine office functions.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Greeting ‘walk in’ customers and directing them to the appropriate person.
• Assisting graphic designer/prepress with preflighting as needed.
• Primary prepress operator to run approved apparel artwork through separation studios and printing of Mylar for screen printing.
• Answering the phone in a polite and friendly manner and directing the customer to the appropriate staff member.
• Processing of storefront orders in a timely manner. This includes submitting the job ticket and ensuring they are sent to the customer on the specified due date.
• Retrieving and processing of incoming mail on a daily basis. This includes delivering to office staff, and processing of customer payments.
• Ensuring that the Midstates’ envelope is sent on a daily basis.
• Assisting the CSR’s with job tickets and processing as needed.
• Taking credit card information from customers for payment.
• Creating a white billing ticket for job tickets after job has been completed.
• Invoicing customers for completed work performed.
• Filing and maintaining of all completed job tickets.
• Assisting production with hand work such as kitting, stuffing envelopes, etc. as needed.
• Other duties as assigned especially those that may be necessary to achieve company and departmental goals.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent oral communications skills.
• Excellent people skills.
• General knowledge of the software used to perform the duties of the job (esp. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, and Rampage, all on a Mac Platform).
• Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer).
• Ability to multi-task and be comfortable in an ambiguous and changing environment.